Late night programming
Should’ve started earlier
Oh god, fml
Dear brain: code better
Let me get some sleep tonight
I have tests this week
What is happening?
Damn, why isn’t this working?
Oh… wait a minute…
Oh my god, it works
Ah, progress is beautiful
Almost done, I swear
Dear Partner: good
job!
I can’t believe we’ve finished
Hope we do okay.
Alright, lesson learnt
Don’t procrastinate ever
Too stressful for me
As the due date for Assignment 2 approaches, I thought it'd be a good idea to post this. It's been a while, but I remember that we originally misinterpreted something which prevented from making any progress; that was quite stressful. We're doing a lot better with Assignment 2, because (I think) we're understanding the material better, and binary trees are fun to parse through.
As the due date for Assignment 2 approaches, I thought it'd be a good idea to post this. It's been a while, but I remember that we originally misinterpreted something which prevented from making any progress; that was quite stressful. We're doing a lot better with Assignment 2, because (I think) we're understanding the material better, and binary trees are fun to parse through.
No comments:
Post a Comment